Friday, January 25, 2008

Update..

Sorry, it's been awhile since I have had a chance to post.  I went home to Texas after Phoenix for awhile, after that I went to Denver for a couple of meetings for the new Tour this year.
New staff, but you'll see in the future pictures to come!  It should be a good year!
I am now in Phoenix for the SuperBowl Experience.  I probably will be too busy to take pics, but I will see what I can pull off.
Also I have other pics... but I'll upload those in a couple of days when I have more time!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

teacherwoman said...

How do I get a job like you?

I am ready to change careers, I think. I would love to travel... even if it is for work! :)

jahowie said...

Have fun at the Superbowl!! Who are you pulling for?

IronGambit said...

I dunno... check monster.com? hehe
Jahowie: Hm... still undecided :)