Monday, January 12, 2009

First Flight of the Year

It seems like it's been awhile since I've had to go anywhere, it seems strange, but I think that I can get used to it, just like I got used to living at the airport.
I will only be in Denver for a day.  Then I head back home to Texas (sorry Ed)  I know you were happy to get rid of me!  ;)

As for the 5k last week, live a dunce, I forgot my camera!  But for the 10k this Saturday, I did not.  I will probably post a few pics when I get back home, because I forgot the piece that goes from the memory stick to my laptop!  If it's not one thing, it's another!

I am still in limbo on what 2009 will offer for me, but in the mean time, I've got some good runs in, and of course some nice miles on the bike.  My legs are beginning to feel it again, and my heart has never forgotten !

4 comments:

JT said...

Getting back on the bike after time off is always a great feeling!

IronGambit said...

Yes indeed!

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

Congratulations on first flight. Some people are use jackets at the time of riding and some are not. Motorcycle Jacket gives better informations about jackets.

Eduardo Arguelles said...

sweet! my first flight is to austin! hahaha