Monday, December 19, 2005

Secret Training...

I have been "secret training" this past week! For those of you that don't know what "secret training" is, I'll explain; This is the type of training that you do early in the morning and or late at night, this way no one sees that you are out riding your bike. The second part to secret training is to deny that you have been riding your bike at all!! :)

I haven't really been "secret training" but I did lose 7-10 pounds this week from the flu :( does that count??? :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!!

IronGambit said...

haha ok :)
Just checking?

IronGambit said...

so it looks like you had a good weekend huh?

Anonymous said...

yeah . .lots of riding..

IronGambit said...

Good I with I could have been out and about :)

Anonymous said...

u got a lisp or what??

IronGambit said...

aw... damn

Anonymous said...

hehe heyy . . uncheck the two news items on teammcallen, you have them locked and the only way for me to unlock em is to either A. Delete your account B or you uncheck em yourself! Don't leave items checked out please...

-ed

IronGambit said...

ok I don't know what I did... so I'll see if I can fix it! :)