Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Helmet

Piojo and I both agree that there are things in cycling that we NEED and things that we do not! :) Well for Christmas I got this helmet that I will probably use only about 2 times out of the year... but I got it for Christmas so why the heck not? :)

I am going out of town and I will not be here when the helmet arrives and that's ok also. But I get this e-mail today and this is what it says!!!
Pro Bike Outlet
------------------------------------------------------
Date Ordered: Tuesday 26 December, 2006
The comments for your order are
Stephen,Thank you very much as you know that helmet will not be abvailable until march.
Thank You
Sandy RosellSales Manager
Your order has been updated to the following status.
New status:
ProcessingPlease reply to this email if you have any questions.

4 comments:

:) said...

March??? Crap.

IronGambit said...

yeah sucks right? It's not that I NEED it I just feel betrayed! :)

SRR said...

Does that come in pink??

Lance Notstrong said...

Cool helmet!!! I considered buying one but you have to be fast before you need things that make you faster :-)