Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged

Lance tagged me ;)

So heres what I have to do:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

Book and Author: Three Weeks with My Brother
Author: Nicholas Sparks & Michah Sparks
Text: They didn't push her to work harder, nor did they help her with her studies, nor did they mind if she brought home poor grades, the reason yet again being, "She's a girl." They did, however, enroll her in horseback riding lessons, thinking a skill like that would serve her well in the long run.

I actually just read this page 123 last night, so I am glad that I didn't have to skip ahead in my book! This is usually a girl's type of book and or author but on the cover there are two boys riding bikes... so since I have a brother I really felt like I could not pass up this book.

Click to see book cover

Now I have to tag three others
Piojo
Mrs. Valentine
Bike Drool

5 comments:

brianinfla said...

But after reading it youfound out it was still a girl book :)

Bike Drool said...

Get out of town!

IronGambit said...

haha punk!

Lance Notstrong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SRR said...

Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author! LOVED that book!!!