Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photograhy


paul
Originally uploaded by IronGambit
I know that I've been a way for a long time, I guess it was because I felt like since I've come off of "The Road" I might have felt like my life is more boring, OR I feel like facebook has taken a lot of readers and have killed a lot of the blog world.

I guess I've been persuaded by someone that is very important to me to continue the blog, even and probably it will on be for myself.

Anyway, I guess I am still a cyclists for sure, I've conquered the world of marathons, and it looks like I will be doing a lot of talking about photography now.

I've ALWAYS taken some decent photos to begin with, and always have gotten a lot of compliments for my photos, but my skill level has definitely advanced recently !

So I will start it off with a photo of my friend Paul , it was his birthday a couple of days ago and he asked me to join him for some indoor rock climbing, it was a lot of fun and look forward to going again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allright. Good work. Show us some more of that good stuff. Take care. Nice to have you back.

allez said...

Congrats with all the photography. You've always had an amazing eye for it.