Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Max Hall - Photoshoot


Max
Originally uploaded by IronGambit
I had a photoshoot with Max Hall last night, he's a nice quiet young man, easy to work with and not full of words - you know like me?

Anyway, on our walk out to the basketball court I got him to open up a bit, this is kind of important I feel like in order to get some great shots together, the way the model/subject feels is very important , and that can easily reflect in their photos.

It was going to be a pretty quick shoot, because I already knew what I wanted and I had only promised him one good photo ;)

I actually had wanted the lines for the basketball court, but after a decent snow fall the night before that changed my plans pretty quickly.

Anyway, in the end you can't always predict your environment, and the photo still didn't come out too bad!

No comments: