Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Aftermath...

A couple of days ago we had a small weather storm... I took some pics of the "aftermath"
Above is the neighbors house on the "right" with a tree falling and breaking their fence...
Above is a pic of the neighbor on the "left" with a tree falling and breaking their fence...
This trampoline is detroyed with broken springs and all...
I don't know why it didn't fall off... but I just thought this pic added to the chaos ;)
I thought it kind of weird for my neighborhood really that got messed up because I didn't see anything else around the city, I just feel fortunate that my fence wasn't torn down by the "small storm."

3 comments:

Bike Drool said...

Deja Vu

IronGambit said...

haha, that's what I was thinkin!

Allez said...

Did you see any cows flying through the sky? :-)