Thursday, January 11, 2007

13 mile run...

A couple of weeks ago I attempted to run 13 miles. The most I have probably run before is a 10k. My good friend Jeff said that I would loose count, that after awhile you just kinda zone out. So below I devised this innovative "rock" system. Everytime I ran one lap I would move one rock over haha, the track is 1.5 miles per lap.

Are you aloud to run in a cycling jacket if it's cold outside? Thanks Omar for showing up for support at the end.
As everyone knows I just got back from vacation, well this is the number one reason NOT to leave your dog with your sister to dog sit! It's kinda hard to tell in this photo but my sis made up this b.s. story how my dog got into the trash but really her and "friends" decided to shave his head and give him a moe hawk!

12 comments:

SRR said...

I think the pooch looks cute. But my hisband would understand. I am not allowed to get near Daisy with the scissors.

Nice pics.... :-)

Lance Notstrong said...

Allez would say that 13 miles isn't very far.....she's a running snob though LOL!!!

Looks like you missed a spot shaving IG.

:) said...

Great job running 13 miles, but you mentioned that you "attempted" to run 13... Did you really run all 13? :)

IronGambit said...

RR: THanks
Allez: I KNEW that you were going to say that!
FM: Yes I actually did, but I am not posting any times!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

yeah man but atleast you don't have reflectors or kick stands on your bike! like some gal we know! pfff

IronGambit said...

ahaha!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

check out the sweet link i made for our fat chick friend anonymous on my blog...

http://e-piojo.org

IronGambit said...

thats funny!

Allez said...

What the hell, IG? You make fun of my bike but you're running in a cycling jacket?

IronGambit said...

yes, but I believe that I have warned you about the reflectors the sametime that I told you you should raise your seat? I have had no "running n00b" advice about jackets from you!

Allez said...

I remember you telling me about the seat, and I fixed it! The reflector is anothing thing. You never asked me about jackets ;-)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

dude just update this already..