Monday, January 15, 2007

South Padre Island 10k

A good friend of mine Omar has been wanting to get into the world of cycling and running. I told him that he needs to do an event, that even if he gets last place this helps you catch the bug!
So he calls me up and says hey there is a 10k at South Padre Island "lets do it" I really do not want to... so I wake up for the run and call Omar "no answer" ok I tell myself, I am not going then! Omar calls me back several minutes later. NOW I am committed. I always remember feeling like this at times when waking up early for cycling rides, but after the ride was done I was so happy that I had made that small sacrafice! This was no exception...




3 comments:

Allez said...

Nice pictures :-)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

you wanna know how i know you're gay?

IronGambit said...

how? hahah