Friday, March 02, 2007

bday.in.review

A couple of super awesome freaking friends totally punked me for my birthday but in a really really good way!
Omar.Iris.&.Bea drove about 30 miles to bring lunch and wish me a happy birthday. This already was an outstanding surprise for me! So I walk them back to there car and think that they have taken off back to work. They "sneakinly" <--- if that's a word drive around and came back to the Sony store that had the camera that I had wanted and actually purchased it as a gift!


Above: is my new camera! Below are random pics that I took with it ;)

Above some crazy guys wearing plastic army helmets!

Above: I like to take shots of people while they are sleeping or not paying attention haha!

I recently have been using my trainer again also... YES I know that the weather is great outside right now, but time is short and 30 mins on the bike is better than no minutes! Do you think that trainer mileage is the same and should be recorded on bikejournal?

IronGambit.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

#1. Excellent gifts and even more excellent friends.

#2. Cool pic of the guy sleeping. I like random shots like that and especailly black and white.

#3. I absolutely HATE IT when the jack-offs on BJ start in with the "does trainer miles count" debate. Yes, trainer miles count!!! Anyone that says otherwise can suck my balls!!!

IronGambit said...

Lance I agree with ALL three! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude!