Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Random Pics

I am doing Nascar Vegas style! I am leaving on Friday and won't be back until late Monday. Should be a pretty awesome event!
Below are some random pics that I took with my new camera ;)
The Cat belongs to my brother
The older gentleman is my grandfather &
the last picture is me just playing around with the color of the soda cans.




Hopefully when I get back I will have a lot of pics from Vegas to post, I STILL have several more Hawaii pics and never got around to the NY pics... I'll work on that! ;)

IronGambit.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Allez said...

Have you ever taken photography classes? Lets see some turtle pics! Stay healthy on your next trip :-)

IronGambit said...

photography classes no? My turtle pics came out really bad! and staying healthy is my goal this trip haha!

mtb05girl said...

lucky! i have yet to go to a NASCAR race. hopefully sometime though. have fun!