Friday, March 09, 2007

Today's the Day...

I have recently changed pay checks, so now I have to travel probably 60 miles a day of driving. Which I "think" is what I was doing anyway :)
Here is a pic of my trip home:

Below is a random shot I took with some color change:
Today is the day that I leave to Vegas. If everything goes well there; I possibly could be traveling to several special events including, surf competitions, golf competitions, cycling, marathons, triathlons, and skiing events. We will see how things pan out at the end of this weekend! And I will attempt to take a lot of pictures!

IronGambit.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

Nice pics IG. Do you take nudes? I'm looking for something "tasteful" of myself for Allez's b-day :-)

IronGambit said...

Yeah, e-mail piojo and a-ron for some sample pics that I did of them together!

Allez said...

Since when have I been a fan of tasteful? hehe Have a good trip, IG!