Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adam is Right

It's sucks that I have to not update for three weeks to get one comment from Adam!  :)
But anyway, here is the 411 on what's new!
number one, when I updated with a Trek bike pic, I ended up not getting that bike since there was a communication error with my friend.
But I eventually did find a bike that I felt matched my personality.
I ended up getting a triathlon bike a "Felt B2" I really liked the color scheme and I think that's what attracted me to the most to it plus the components!
I picked the bike up from Roger Soler in the San Antonio area.  he owns three bike shops there and is an ex Olympic champion!
He picked me up from the airport, let me spend the night at his house, took me to his shops, lunch and then dropped me off at the airport. 

As I blogged in the past, and the main reason that I have been so busy, I basically have taken a new job with the same company.  I am now based in the Greater Chicago area and got here a couple of days ago.
More Later...

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Yes, it's been a while. A new bikes sounds wonderful!

Adam said...

Nice Pun - A bike that I "felt" matched my personality

JT said...

I've been eyeballing Felts...

enjoy Chicago :-)

O. Almaguer said...

felts? sell me your giant man it's rusting in some dudes garage. i'm looking to upgrade my huffy.