Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Car!

Well, new to me!

I just bought a new car, for my new job, for my new bike, with the same company!

I really like the fact that I paid for the car in cash. I also like that the car is worth less than my bike!

My welcoming to Chicago by the weather has been pretty chilly, cold, wet, & snowy, if that's a word. It also has been pleasant, I say pleasant because the people that live here, are all very out going, and are happy to welcome you to their beautiful city!
I'll update more later, and hopefully with pics! :)

I am not (cheap) I am just Frugal! - Marco Valdez

5 comments:

teacherwoman said...

What, you kind ride your bike 365 days a year in Chicago?

331 Miles said...

I could sell you a trainer CHEAP, but only if I get a job in the RGV!

Adam said...

As an Alaskan, I can say with some authority that snowy is indeed a word. You forgot the most important part - what kind of car?

Speedo said...

That is my kind of priority list. Someday you grow up, settle down and ditch the car entirely.

IronGambit said...

TW: You can ride whenever you want, it's if you WANT to is the real question!

331: I have a trainer already! :(

Adam: a 95 Honda Civic!

Speedo: I have not had a car for two years now while I've been traveling, it was hard to do! But overall I am just glad that I paid for it in full ! :)