Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Tour of California Pics

I know that this is late also, BUT

Here they are :)

felt2
Felt DA background
oakley truck.jpg
bobke
fans from above.jpg
tocfinish.jpg
Tour of California Win!
liquigas Cannondale
tocfinish1.jpg
The Crowd Cameras
rabobank
yellow jersey
toc.jpg
hincapie1.jpg
toc1.jpg
astana.jpg
toc2.jpg
toc3.jpg
liquigas1
podium.jpg
larger than life
I got pretty much a front row seat, and VIP access since I am good friends with Mr. Shimano.  I know that sounds weird, and still sounds weird to me also, but he's really a down to earth wholesome guy!
cycling chairs in the vip
cycling tables in the vip
toc crowd
rabobank truck
DSC_0348.jpg
kozo shimano
DSC_0385
Podium Girls Tour of California
I also know that this is A LOT of pics!
But check them out, enjoy them just like I enjoyed taking them.
I am in Phoenix right now,
I've been to Orange County, and Vegas which I will post pics for later also.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Great pics! Looks like a great time!