Saturday, May 16, 2009

Extreme Weather

Since I've lived here for the past month or so I have been caught in a lot of different weather extremes, lately the weather has been nice floating around the 60's which I think that Chicago deserves right about now!
Even today the weather is more than perfect, but yesterday, was the perfect storm!
It rained five inches in rain yesterday!
rain
Like my friend MarcoV once said, "it looks like we are driving under water"
and I believe we were in Chicago when he said that :)
whirlpool
Chicago Whirlpool
Above, is a water drain in the middle of a MALL parking lot!  I found it to be pretty crazy as I saw it while I was driving around trying to find a closer parking spot!  :)
The last photo is a video, I believe you have to click on it to work it!
But speaking of that great weather today, as opposed to yesterday, I am going out to put in another 6 mile run.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Gotta love the weather in the Midwest! Welcome!