Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More pics that you'll not see in South Texas!

Mass Transit
mass transportation, we probably only see buses but we will NEVER see subways above or below ground in South Texas.

I helped out with the LA Marathon this weekend, and once I get back to California, I'll be helping out again with the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon.

I ran this marathon last year, but this year I really do not want to run any full marathons. The only one that I have considered running as a full would be the Marine Corps Marathon that is held in D.C.

It is a beautiful run, in a beautiful city, in a beautiful time of the year, but most importantly.. I would run it for my father who serves 20 years and retired from the United States Marine Corps.

2 comments:

331 Miles said...

You barely see them in TEXAS, much less South Texas. We're too in love with dumb ol' cars down here.

Aka Alice said...

I just found your blog through "Dare to Tri" and am in San Diego. I also ran the RnR last year, but am working on 1/2 Mary's this year (so no RnR for me), but I'll be out on the course cheering on friends!

Have a great time here. We've got a SERIOUS marine layer/foggyness going right now. I'm so jealous after last year's 10am sunshine-fest!

Hola!