Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Things you Never see in South Texas!

I've added another folder in my FlickR account, I call it the "Things you Never see in South Texas!" Since I have actually been in the same place for awhile, of course minus my trips to Nashville, Indiana, Michigan and Los Angeles this weekend, I seem to compare Chicago to The Valley, whether this is on purpose or on accident, "I'm sure it's on accident, I laugh at some things I feel like Chicago needs, and then there are others things that I wish The Valley had going for them.
So while I am out driving, riding, or running around, I will do my best to capture photos of these "things"
Bicycle Parking
We can easily say that House Centipede was one, but Bike Parking and a covered area, wouldn't that be such a beautiful site to see in South Texas?

No comments: