Friday, November 25, 2005

Flat Tires...

I HATE flat tires! they ruin your whole ride, I hate flat tires because...
  • You have to stop
  • You lose your momentum
  • You ride worried
  • You waste a tube
  • Your ride back home is paranoid thinking your going to waste your last tube
  • You wasted 2.50-5.00 bucks depending on the tubes you use

Ok that's my list of why flats suck! :)

I usually don't ride with a pump but since I have been using my camelbak I have been able to fit it in there and luckily I did! I had a flat 2 miles away from my house... so I put the other tube in and literally it went flat right as I pulled up my drive way!

is it good luck? or is it bad luck?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a flat on 107 a few months ago..... 3 people that i knew stopped to ask me if i needed help... one person i hadn't seen since highschool.... so i guess that's a good thing.

IronGambit said...

yeah well... nobody that I knew stopped! so does that make it a bad thing for me??? :)