Thursday, November 03, 2005

Photoshop + Curiosity...

I wondered to myself, wow what a difference one simple program makes. I had a friend e-mail me asking the name of the program that I used to make my pictures black and white in the background. I figure they only looked good because they were good pictures right? So I tested my theory and took some basic simple pictures to see if "photoshop" could make them better! ;)Here are the "basic" pictures...
And below is the final result with some color and text...
Post your thoughts...
and if you need a thanksgiving flyer feel free to take this one!

6 comments:

IronGambit said...

oh yeah and A-Ron that's 2 posts in one day enjoy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the 2 posts Steve I also left 2 comments

Anonymous said...

Damn photo shop kicks ass

IronGambit said...

haha altogther you actually posted 3 comments! :)

Anonymous said...

Quick quiz everyone what kind of bike is Lance riding in the pic below??

IronGambit said...

what do I get if I answer it right? :)