Saturday, November 05, 2005

Jarhead out in Theatres!

I used to be a huge movie buff in high school and have not truly found the time to keep up with the latest and greatest... but yesterday I saw the movie "Jarhead." I grew up in the military and I thought that the movie was pretty close to reality, but the movie over all started out pretty good and then it kinda faded towards the end... I guess you could say that it "lost the plot" it ends oddly. The movie was made by the same director from the movie "American Beauty."

4 comments:

IronGambit said...

hey well the first part of the movie is held in Camp Pendelton

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie yesturday and thought it SUCKED BALLSSSSS!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF MY FUCKING MONEY!!! I ALMOST WALKED OUT!!

-ed

IronGambit said...

well I wouldn't go that extreme but I admit that it wasn't what I had expected ;)

Anonymous said...

hehehe . . u know me!! teehee