Thursday, April 27, 2006

Houston... There is Not a Problem...

Here are a few pics from my trip to Houston:
Above is a pic from the restaurant that I ate at:
This is the entrance of The Woodlands Healthcare Center:
This is one of the patios at The Woodlands:
I had a long lunch so I did some walking around this is a bridge/building shot:
I like this one because of the reflection of my feet walking by:
I originally had a Dodge Neon, but they ran out so I got a free upgrade ;)
The entrance of The Woodlands:
This is my Sager shot: "It ain't the TdG...but then I am not Tommy D."
In the air: I love morning flights because of the sun rise...
I of course had to check out a few Houston bike shops ;) We know that Jeef love's the wheel set!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thoses are some nise weels. from what i hear the rear one does about as good a job as my $60 weel coover, especially for a MOP'er like myself.

Some day, when I am really successful, have a lot of money saved up for retirement, own my own home, car, and if I am able to retire at 50.............. I won't even dream of dropping the coin for those wheels.

What I really like is the jersey though. :P

Anonymous said...

actually, like really, who would use those, like gawd!!!

I wouldn't be caught dead riding anything but these...

http://www.worldcycling.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WSZZ99&Category_Code=WHEEL

SOME people are just soooooo low class.....

IronGambit said...

crazy nasty price! :)

Anonymous said...

nice bike!! GIT IT!!

IronGambit said...

dude I WISH I could buy that rocket!@ :)

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»