Monday, April 10, 2006

Sore Legs...

I showed up for the Sunday ride and it seemed like most of the "Rio Cyling" team wasn't there? I think that I heard they went to a race? Not to0 sure about this, but maybe I am just getting used to those guys. On the way out it was against the wind for a change and on the way back it was with the wind... so on the way back I guess I felt kind of good and just decided to go ahead right after the over pass on Brian Rd. I had almost a 2 block lead on everyone else and I was holding 25 on my own thinking, yeah... it'll be awhile before they catch me. I look down and all I see when I look up are 4 guys flying past me like I was standing still! I had to pick it up to 31.5 just to catch their wheels. After that was just attack after attack after attack. I guess I was lucky to still even be there...
Talk about attention to detail, This is Oscars bike
has anyone seen a missing red bike? contact (555) 555.5555
And someone I hadn't seen in awhile Manny in the HealthNet uniform actually held more than his own out there on the Sunday ride ;)
So Needless to say... today I have sore legs :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»