Friday, April 07, 2006

Some People...

are regular bloggers, and there are photobloggers... I figure that I am a complete total photoblogger and I do some video too. I am going to do what Sager calls' a photodump ;) Of course all these pics are photoshop edited.
For SOME crazy reason this kid was standing behind me while I was talking outside of my job... so I took a pic ;)
This is a new chair that I have in my computer room, it's actually pretty comfortable :)
This shot was taken by a co-worker, I was probably thinking about riding my bike after I get out of work! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WASSSSAAAAP Steve Hincapie!!

Anonymous said...

LMMFAO!!

Anonymous said...

hey eddie boy, i just posted something on curtis's blog, HAHAHA!!! let's see if it makes the cut! ;)

IronGambit said...

yeah it didn't get posted! :)

Anonymous said...

Eddie says he can't post here because Jeef posted.. teehee