Saturday, June 03, 2006

Memorial Weekend Pics

This first pic cracks me up, I think this is what it would be about if rapper Little John was "Hispanic."What caught my attention with this bridge is the fact that it was built straight out and then cement steps were added up to meet the bridge.
"The Blue Hole" I found this interesting because it is the "source" of the San Antonio River Walk.
This is by the Quarry, it's what's behind it that's interesting ;)
We should just plain out have more of these!
Becareful where you STEP!
This was taken at the Japanese Tea Garden while in SA. It is still underconstruction and STILL attracts tourists.
I think over all it was pretty different to go to San Antonio and NOT go to the usual River Walk, Sea World, Fiesta Texas, or common attractions like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like all your regulars are either on vacation or are racing, but let me say that i think the pictures are real nice. =)

IronGambit said...

It seems that Deb likes yours and my pics also, I think it's just the camera not the people behind it! :)