Saturday, June 10, 2006

Trek Stickers

Ok NOT this Trek sticker...

I e-mail Nick Martin a couple of days ago asking him for some Trek stickers and he comes through again! I didn't think that he would ship them out that fast though! We knew he was obviously fast on the bike and I feel bad because he's on the road right now. I just want for you to know that I am NOT selling them on e-bay but he sent 50 stickers and right now they are going for 7 dollars for 4 haha. E-bay auction click the link Piojo it's safe I swear ;)

9 comments:

Allez said...

What do you do with the stickers?

Anonymous said...

he sticks them up his ___!

Anonymous said...

and i'm selling the 4 minute video on ebay for $7.

IronGambit said...

I use them for gps hunting or "geocaching" And Jeff you couldn't possibly have video because your in SA. AND you never spend the night when I ask you to! ;)

Anonymous said...

lol, and to think i was trying to turn this into a flame-fest, taking up the piofo/a-ron slack if you will, you freakin' flamer! ;)

IronGambit said...

mission accomplished :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, but you kilt it. ;)

Allez said...

Funny comments :-)

IronGambit said...

no it's true Allez... :)