Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ring Side...

I few of my friends are the fight Doctors for local boxing matches... my father has a couple of ambulances. So my friends call me up and ask if my father can be the company with the paramedics. It's actually pretty cool watching a boxing match from the ring side, to tell you the truth I am not even a big boxing fan! After watching the fights, you still respect boxing just like you do any other sport.
above: is one of the trainers heads (he wouldn't move)
Above: is my father with the "main event" MOST of these boxers are actually built like cyclists!

Above: Is one of the paramedics with the ring girls.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I guess I am not good at taking action shots, atleast in boxing... it's still not the same as a bike ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude where are those ring girls from and how come you only have one picture of them up on your blog??? I was going to do you know how I know your gay joke right here but I am kind of tired of that - so don't be a fag put up more ring girl photos along with names and phone numbers

IronGambit said...

those are the only pics that I have! I also lack the names and phone numbers, that's all up to you! I can tell you that they'll be at the next fight and that's all the info that I can provide you with! :)

Anonymous said...

no shit steveo! wtf.. stop taking pics of the boxers which non of us give a flying fuck about and show more titties... i guess its up to me! CLICK HERE

IronGambit said...

don't click if you cherish your job!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the most awesome website ever - thank you Piojo

Anonymous said...

i aim to please!

IronGambit said...

hahaha you guys are crazy! :)

Allez said...

The ring girls are beautiful. I'm not sure I could get into boxing. I wouldn't mind hitting things, but not people!

IronGambit said...

You think they are Allez? They are probably 18... I would like to see what they look like in 10 years. You want to hit things but not people hmm... yeah, not your sport than! :)