Friday, September 08, 2006

Trouble Maker

Ok first off... there have been some weird postings, I wish the people and or person would leave an e-mail or something else other than an IP Address.
anyway... Here is a picture that might make me look like a "trouble maker" I was on my way home and I it seems that I just missed a three car accident. But I looked to the side and I see one cop per car. This is something that you do not "usually" see on an everyday basis. So since I had my camera handy I "thought" that it woud be a good idea to take a picture. I WAS WRONG, the cop in the middle actually sees me and pulls me over for taking the picture! :(
I blurred out his face and the license plates so that I wouldn't get in trouble.
Doesn't it look like an AT&T commercial????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats why i say FUCK THE POLICE!

Anonymous said...

Fuck - Fuck - Fuck the police com'in strait out the underground!!!

Who sang that? Ice Cube or NWA (and yes I know that Ice Cube was in NWA)

Anonymous said...

NWA - Niggas With Attitude

Anonymous said...

Jay says that in "Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back"

Gotta love gangsta rap!

SRR said...

Wait! Did you get a ticket? IF so for what?