Monday, September 04, 2006

XL Weekend

Weekend in review… ok we had an extra long weekend so this was good, the bad part is that I do not feel like I accomplished anything and it ALSO feels as if this weekend went by faster than a normal two day weekend! Have you ever had a day or “several” days where you just do not know what you did with them? I had these great plans of actually riding my bike this weekend or do some extra running. Next weekend there is a 5k and or 10k run and I am pretty sure that I am going to attempt the 5k to see where I am at with my running right now.

ok, now the story with the picture... sometimes I just guess ignorace is bliss. I am leaving the mall and I see these two cars competing for parking spots so that no one else hits their cars? If you look close the truck has actually found a way to take up 3 parking spots, I already find it annoying when people think that they are soo good they take up 2 parking spots!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people do that shit, I think about just going and dinging their car to teach them a lesson that their car is never safe.

IronGambit said...

well I wouldn't ding their car, just because I wouldn't want someone else to ding my car... but it's just annoying!

Anonymous said...

FOR A FUCKING FORD FOCUS! WTF.. a ford fucking focus, the biggest piece of shit car ever made in human history is taking up 2 spots, that motherfucker should have been blown up... and the woman driving it should have been shot in the head in front of her 12 kids!!

IronGambit said...

hey hey there... how do you know that it's a woman driving??? :)

Anonymous said...

Steve come on man isn't it always a woman driving?? Plus who the hell takes up three spots for a fucking 90's chevy truck?? I swear I want to ding there cars

IronGambit said...

so... are you saying that it's two women drivers???

Anonymous said...

of course it's two women!

Allez said...

Usually its the arrogant Mercedes drivers that hog up all the spaces!!!

IronGambit said...

ok, I was expecting for that low blow, just not from you Allez!!! :)

Allez said...

Sorry :-) It was way too easy! And women drivers are really bad. I'm the exception!

Anonymous said...

If you say so!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog won't let me comment when I'm signed in. (This is only a test)

-Dan, in STL.

IronGambit said...

hm, I "upgraded" to this Beta blogger... I have been having problems with it :(
I can't post on other peoples blogs :(

Anonymous said...

Pinochio poojo as I said in da other truck fucked up thang said it's a woman because, his dick is so small he think he is a woman. As for your Mercedees make them ghetto bitches lick that mutha
fucka!!!!They could give it a good wax down too!!! Some ass backward shit is fuckin with ya blog Mutha fuCka!!!Reggie kicks ass!!! Memba me I am the black dude you gave the finga in the hood!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve how the fuck did this illiterate bastard find your blog (seriously dude read a book or something). And what’s up with your once a week posts, you’re slipping bro don’t make me start calling your Jeff Junior.

Anonymous said...

I ma be illiterat butz yu beh a ugli mutha fuckac A-ron an a fat ones tooo mutha fucka!!!! Eva hurd tat song "Suck ma dic???? Tak notz mutha fucka!!!