Friday, February 02, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me *Tagged*

OK, just like Piojo I was tagged... not by Lance but by his partner in crime Allez.

6 Weird Things About Me

I am into geocaching… people know that, but not everyone and I guess it’s considered weird.

NOT shaving my legs… like Lance said shaving his legs would have been considered weird but since more of our readers are tris, runners, and cyclists it is actually pretty common so I am “weird” for not shaving my legs!

Just like Lance is addicted to WoW I am addicted to DoD *Day of Defeat*

I spit a lot *sorry for the visual* haha

I don’t mind wearing *fitted jeans* and I like the way that spandex feels…….

I cuss when I sneeze… awwww shheeet!

I now have to tag 6 peeps back... man it seems like everyone on my list has already been tagged...

Running Rabbit, Mrs Valentine, BikeDrool, Life Cycle, eh... that's it haha :)

IronGambit.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Allez said...

You ARE weird! :-) Kidding

Eduardo Arguelles said...

nahh he really is...

IronGambit said...

oh yeah, like you two are so normal!!!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

comin from you we'll take that as a compliment! weirdo...!!@@$$%@#$

IronGambit said...

haha funny :)

Lance Notstrong said...

Not shaving your legs......what a freak!!!

I like spandex too.....mainly for the "bulge factor" LOL!!!