Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mowing the Yard...

I have been working so much recently that I barely have anytime for myself. This hopefully will change soon. With my spare time I find myself doing only important things like mowing the yard, throwing the trash, dishes, and vacuuming the house. The sad part was yesterday while mowing the yard my neighbor from across the street is loading his wal mart bikes with his wife to go riding... it's a hard thing to watch while I am pushing that mower :(
IronGambit.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

You've got your priorities all screwed up IG. Cycling trumps mowing the yard everytime!!!

Lance Notstrong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allez said...

Pay someone to do the work for you and you can go out and ride!

IronGambit said...

haha, I WAS paying a guy to do it for me! But he hasn't shown up so I had to do it! haha :) It's ok I'll live it's just sad!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

why are you doing womans work? pfff