Sunday, February 04, 2007

Run Omar Run

This weekend was the Edinburg 10k. This event attracts thousands of people in a small town rural area, a lot of big names show up and truly are there for the 2,500 dollar pot of gold at the end!
We actually showed up late to the race... everyone had already left! But that's ok, it was more rabbits for us to chase, and it's A LOT harder to get passed when you started at the very end!
-All pics are in random order-
Above The motivational drum line while running!
The finish line looks soo nice ;)
Above: This is our version of Lance and American flag!
1 mile... ok, we are only here? haha

This is Omar's second 10k already, lets keep up the good work! ;)

IronGambit.blogspot.com

9 comments:

IronGambit said...

well... we started late, we ran up from behind him alittle after the one mile mark! hahah

Lance Notstrong said...

I saw a guy carry a flag for an entire marathon!!! I'm not carrying anything but my ass for a marathon.

IronGambit said...

haha, man I carried my camera for most of the race... and my right arm was starting to hurt!

Allez said...

Are you walking it?

IronGambit said...

walking it! no? :(

jsager said...

I ran a mile once.

Allez said...

You're smiling too much to be running! :-) Pull out your mask of pain

IronGambit said...

well, I ran it with some friends... so it was not an ALL out race for me! :)

Lance Notstrong said...

Yeah!!! Wear the mask of pain!!! :-) I started to bring my camera on a 1/2 marathon just to ensure that I didn't run too hard.

Allez's a running snob :-)