Saturday, April 07, 2007

Edcouch-Elsa 5k

Edcouch-Elsa
2007 2nd Annual La Maquina
5K Run/Walk

I have been running pretty decently recently basically because that's truly all I have time to do. I still consider myself to be a cyclist! :)
Here are a few pics from the race... thanks to Pete for being at the finish line! Especially since I wasn't expecting it, that made it a nicer treat! He took a picture with his camera phone.... not too bad if you ask me!




Some random pics, my new shoes riding shot gun! The other pic is this huge building kind of in the middle of a small town... :)
My time was 25:22 for the 5k, which is kinda what I had expected so I'm satisfied with that!
IronGambit.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Allez said...

Great job on the run! And finally a race picture where you actually look like you're running :-)

IronGambit said...

yeah, wish it was "nicer" quality but something is better than nothing!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

nice pics

Lance Notstrong said...

Nice shoes :-) I like Nike's too.