Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lighting Effects

I have been messing around with my camera and some of the lighting effects. Marco made me enjoy taking night pictures a lot more! This is not my car, but my fathers. Don't tell him that I was driving and taking pictures at the same time!! Below is a picture of my cousins' son. If you look closely his shirt is inside out and backwards, his shoes are not showing but they are on the wrong feet too! His "rent's" shouldn't have let him dress himself huh!?
On another note congrats to two close friends of mine. Omar has unselfishly donated a kidney this past week to his brother that truly needed it, hats off to him and his acts of kindness. I have thought about it and wondered how I would handle it if I was in that position, several people say that I would do the same but it is hard to tell until put in that situation. I am fortunate enough that I do not have to make a decision like that right now.

Second I proudly congratulate Ed, for his hard work and effort and never giving up in his goal for cycling. He rode in the rain cold weather, in the night, in the morning, and basically when no one else would. He finished 4th place over all in the 6hour MTB race held in Brownsville this weekend. You deserve it congrats!

IronGambit.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Marco said...

Thats a sweet pic.... and i am pissed right now because I have a straw that doesn't work.... is it really that hard to make working straws???

IronGambit said...

When you openened the straw you probably opened it by banging the bottom against the table, when it then flexed and pinched a hole in the side! haha the "Flip Side!"