Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally Back...

I screwed up my flight so I flew in a lot later than I was supposed to! Seems like I was gone for a long time... I actually forgot my camera so I missed out on a lot of pictures :(
All I can say about Phoenix, AZ is that it is a cycling, running, swimming, heaven! Well atleast compared to McAllen, TX. Almost everywhere you looked there were bike shops and of course people on bikes! McAllen is a desert and so is Phoenix, but atleast there is water such as lakes and rivers! Either way the "foothills" or mountains to me looked like they would but an eventful ride, so one day I'll go back to actually do it!
I'll post more later because it's late right now and of course I have to get up early!
IronGambit.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

you should have looked up jason sager.. i think hes in phoenix right now..

sounds like a cool trip..

so no hot chick pictures this time!! bad irongambit bad irongambit!! *slaps hand*

IronGambit said...

I know I know :)

Bike Drool said...

damn, you're all over the place.

i've never been to Phoenix but it sounds nice enough. i guess Tucson is the winter hot-spot for all the bike racer types... probably too hot in AZ in the summer months tho?

IronGambit said...

yeah, lets see how long I will be around this time! :)

mtb05girl said...

Sounds like fun! I've never been to a NASCAR race. I did get to visit Lowe's a few years ago though. Go Jeff Gordon!

Bike Drool said...

Stephen, no I didn't! I got Bike Drool back from the ad bandits! You're over there, on the bike blog.

www.bikedrool.blogspot.com