Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More Lighting Random Pics

More Random pics! Sorry I know that I take a lot of pics but it's fun! :)
On the right side of the bottom pic are barrels while I am going through a construction zone
Honestly I have no idea how I got that red line on the side, but I felt it was appropriate to post especially since it was an accident and all! ;)
I was attempting to follow the truck on the left of this picture so that it would come out clear, I not too good at that yet! But the true attempt was there!
This week so far has been pretty busy. Talked to a couple of friends that I haven't talk to in awhile including, James, and Rick, also Santiago has gone out of his way to visit me at the store!

I will be out of town for a couple of weekends. One of the weekends will be Dallas NASCAR, I will probably post a couple of the events that I am going to be doing and YOU KNOW that you will see pictures! haha, also my "other" pair of shoes have arrived and they pretty much are what I expected and I am EXTREMELY excited to use them!

Meri Heggie is holding a couple of events that are actually pretty unusual to this neck of the woods. She is holding a Trail run race series, with ALL of the other NEW pairs of shoes I have gotten this past week "yes" I also got a new pair of trail running shoes, yes Nike... I know a "brand whore" So I will probably "attempt" the one's that I am in town for just to use the shoes! IronGambit.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Allez said...

You like shoes like a woman! :-)

IronGambit said...

I know :( But atleast when you want a pair I won't talk you out of it!

Marco said...

You should listen to Paolo Nutini's song called New Shoes.... its SWEET....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlhPfFnstR4

Have fun with your new shoes

IronGambit said...

haha that works for me!