Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lonestar Pacesetters Sadie Conde Benefit Ride

This past weekend "YES" I know it's way later but I participated in a bike ride "YES" I rode my bike! haha man you guys are mean! :)

Here are some pictures from the race:
Above: Rick finishing - Below: Me finishing

Above: Team McAllen Pic - Below: James and Mario BS'ing

Above: James and I almost crashing except we are Mountain Bikers first ;)




Above: My bike at my friends beach house the day before the race - Below: Just on the way to the beach, with my bike of course ;)



I know I have been out of town a lot and I might be out again for a couple of weeks... as of now this is just a tentative schedule until I receive my confirmations via e-mail. I could not go at all!

May 17th through 20th in Charlotte NC – NASCAR
May 10th -13th Williamsburg VA LPGA tour
May 10th -13th Orlando Triathlon
IronGambit.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Marco said...

dude your a dork... but a good dork... ha ha... see ya at work...

Allez said...

You remember how to ride??? ;-)

A-Ron said...

Nice sunglasses - and yes i finally got an account to post on everybody's blogs - dman SOBs making me due extra work - you are all a bunch of Nazis

IronGambit said...

riding a bike is like... "riding a bike!"
A-Ron I knew that you would like those ;)