Monday, May 07, 2007

Pedal to Padre

This past weekend I was at the beach "again." I attended a big ride called the Pedal to Padre, around 705 people showed up.

I guess I am doing a lot of "events" because I do not know if I will be in town or not. I officially received a call yesterday and an e-mail today confirming that I will be in Orlando Florida for the Triathlon.

So since I will be on the road a lot more I will be taking my running shoes with me and see what I can do to accommodate a bike :)

Above: My cousin which I was undeniably happy to see him out on the road again! he had his prom the night before and still showed up early in the morning :)


Above: Wellen, a face I have not seen in awhile... err or maybe my face is the one that hasn't been out lately?

Below are some pics from today's ride:
It's official I do hate dogs, I admit I have had my fair share of being chased but today was probably the worst one yet. I usually never really feel endangered I figured they just want to get a quick run in since they lay around not doing anything else. But today's episode was at the end of my ride on a really windy day! PLUS I truly feel like that dog wanted blood!


IronGambit.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Allez said...

Are you going to buy a bike case to bring it along on all your trips?

IronGambit said...

nope, just got off the phone there is no room for the bike! :(