Monday, May 28, 2007

"Ride Against Hunger"

Ok first off it's not the "Ride FOR Hunger" It's the ride"against" hunger! I screwed that up several times! It's always good to ride your bike and it's always better to ride your bike for something unselfishly. The turn out was pretty good A LOT of people showed up super early, I was surprised about that! A very organized ride with rest stops but in the right places. There was a crash though, but I was not around for it and really don't know the details... I just saw a lot of broken sunglasses from Dr. Posada and Oscar Zavala.
Below I snuck a pic of Randy ;)
Pictures of my group that I rode out with...
Jeff all the way from Houston riding his new MTB!
& other shots!





I only have a couple of days left before I go back on the road. I have had a lot of fun while I was back home in town and truly appreciate the things and people that I have in my life!

10 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like you are on the road a lot!

Great pics!

IronGambit said...

I live my life on the road now!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

who's the chick in pink in the top pics? hook it up ese!!

IronGambit said...

a friend of a friend... it was her first time out and she rode pretty decently, I was proud of her :)

Eduardo Arguelles said...

i think she should get to know piojo!! ;P

IronGambit said...

haha I bet! :)

Randy said...

You have a great blog. Thanks for emailing me the pic. I'll look for you at our next ride.

IronGambit said...

Yeah, HOPEFULLY it will be soon! :)

Allez said...

If its the ride against hunger, do you eat alot after? I'm against hunger too. Especially my own. hehe :-) oh, the gluttony.

IronGambit said...

I didn't but everyone else did "feast" out haha! :)