Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update from Orlando to Kerrville

I have plently of pictures from the trip and of course some pictures of Mickey Mouse! :)
Below is a pro racer for Jelly Belly... cool huh? ;)
I left from orlando yesterday around 6p.m.Today I am in Kerrville, TX we are having some truck problems so that will probably put us back a couple of hours that we couldn't afford to lose in the first place :(Oh well that's just life huh?My goal is to be in San Fransico, California by Wednesday night to set up shop for the race Bay to Breakers 12k run!
These are some pics of the room that I am staying at tonight... I'll post more pics and add more updates later as long as a get a room that has WiFi!


4 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

She has "bike humps" like Allez :-) But she doesn't have the cute, blonde, braids!!!

Allez said...

How big was that tri?

IronGambit said...

I was told the Tri was 1500 peeps and that it was the second to smallest one in the series :)

Marco said...

getting better at night shots ... im so proud ... ha