Sunday, July 15, 2007

Denver, CO

I just left Denver, CO today leaving the Women's Danskin.
Unfortunately I left my camera at the hotel so no pictures of the event. As always it was pretty much successful for everyone that attended.
I am shacked up in Goodland, KS right now. We are on our way up to New York City for the Nautica New York City Triathlon. The finish line is at Central Park so that should be pretty nice.
Below: That guy in the red has a really funny looking face!
Below: My buddy hooked me up with some Bicycle Boxers. I am more of a boxer briefs guy, but you have to admit these are SUPER cool!
Below: I will leave this picture for Jason Sager. "Insert Finger Here" The Marriott has a hummer! haha
Hopefully and always I cross my fingers that the next hotel I stay at has WiFi!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, you're right,
the guy in red is
not quite as handsome
as the next guy to the right. ;)

jepfstha

Unknown said...

or the guy immediatly to the left
come to think of it... ;)

jeef

Lance Notstrong said...

Boxers are good for sleeping in.......gotta let "the boys" breath :-)

Where's LAC?

Eduardo Arguelles said...

i don't wear underwear! pfff

Allez said...

I agree with piojo!

Eduardo Arguelles said...

you and i are to only cool ones that visit this blog allez!

Unknown said...

you know guys,
both of your pictures on your comments,
allez and piojo,
look very similar,
similar poses,
similar straddling,
similar playing to the camera,

but eddie IS wearing underwear...???

Unknown said...

and black church sox to match!!!

major fashion faux paus there eddie.

jeepftha

IronGambit said...

yeah they are simliar, but eddies pic would be better if he had bicycle boxer shorts :)

Bike Drool said...

You were in STL, and didn't give a shout out?!?! ...guess you were too busy. Too busy to go up the Arch, did save you some troubles though!