Saturday, July 07, 2007

Here are some updated pics... I am already home and will be here for a couple of days. I had another hotel that "lacked" in the WiFi department!
These pics are from Vail, CO I have already done Reno and back in TEXAS! :)
above: This weird note was at the front desk

Below: These Lacrosse players take their game pretty seriously! This player had stitches under those stitches haha

Below: They had ski lifts to the top, well I rented a bike so I don't need no stinkin' ski lift to get to the top! :)


I will update the Reno, NV pictures and the fourth of July pictures soon. I leave in a couple of days and will be going back to Denver then New York!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, it's me jepfsa,
dude, you're all over the place,
how's everything?
email me sometime,
i started training again,
f'ing injuries,
and am riding with a local group,
it's real friendly,
w/o egos for the mostpart,
that's good for me,
i'm assimilating into houston culture a little more, too,
good times,
keep in touch,

laters dude,
jepfsa

teacherwoman said...

oooh, more pictures please! Travel safe!

IronGambit said...

Hey Jeff, I was wondering what you were up to and what you were doing! :)

TeacherW: I am "ALWAYS" taking pictures!

Allez said...

I need a sign like that to put at my desk!

IronGambit said...

YOU WOULD!

Anonymous said...

Wow, dude, those rocks!!! Oh, Colorado... Sigh.