Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Home on the Valley

It’s time that I update, I was out at lunch with my good friend Eddie/Piojo and he tells me that I need to update, when I get home there is an e-mail from Allez that exclaims that I need to update!
My problem is that I NEED to photo blog, but with my camera cord missing what can I do? I will head out to Target today on a mission to find that cord! I have a lot of nice pictures!!!!

I was just in Denver a couple of days ago doing a hydrofoil event. On my last day out Sager was kind enough to spend some time with me before I was shipped out home.

I am here in town now “finally” and again, was probably the only person on the plane that was excited to come home! I will only be in town for a week, then off to Chicago.

Hopefully I can update soon with some pics!

7 comments:

Eduardo Arguelles said...

thanks for the sweet dura ace hat man!

IronGambit said...

yeah , no prob man!

Allez said...

First you like lose or break a camera. Then you get a new camera. Then you lose the cord... a million excuses! :-) Where's my knees & elbows explaination?

jahowie said...

Hurry up....Allez needs an explanation on what to do on her knees, I mean with her knees. LOL!!

Lance Notstrong said...

We had a long talk at lunch. She knows what to do now. I feel like a demonstration is still in order though LOL!!!

Allez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teacherwoman said...

Looking forward to pics soon!