Thursday, August 02, 2007

New York Pics Update v.1.0

Here we go guys, I STILL have not found my camera cord so I just went out and got an adaptor. Cheaper and saves my camera battery anyway!
Below are a couple of pics from my NY trip.
Below: M&M's at Times Square:
Below: NY & Jazz...

Above: 30 minutes until the release of the new Harry Potter book on Times Square, I had to take that pic for you Harry Potter fans out there!
Below: Talking to the g.f.


Above: Kemper was at the New York Nautica Triathlon race autographing "wheaties" cereal boxes... pretty cool huh? That's not him btw! Just a friend that let me take the pic of the box!

Below: A nice bread bakery that became home after a couple of days.


Above: The picture does it no justice... that is literally a 20 dollar sandwich that barely fits in my buddys mouth!
Above: While stuck in traffic this guy was playing around, I know that he didn't expect for me to pull up and take that picture... but he really cracked up after he saw what I had done!

Below: Is across from the St. Louis Arch. Good thing that we didn't go because we would have gotten stuck!!!


Above: They had an underwear run later that night... don't forget your M&M boxers! I'm a boxer brief guy myself!

Below: The Shimano guys tearing it up with their new bikes and products.
Below: Too funny!


6 comments:

Allez said...

Great pictures! I've never been to NYC...

IronGambit said...

this is only a small amount of pics! part 1 of 3 really. If you have never been to Vegas do Vegas first, because New York will ruin everything else for you! :)

teacherwoman said...

I LOVE the Race Numbers sign! HILARIOUS!!

IronGambit said...

haha :)

jahowie said...

I've never been to NYC either. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Bike Drool said...

Rep the 314!!!!!!

Oh yeah... a $20?! Damn.