Thursday, August 09, 2007

On The Road Again

I'm hooked back up with my crew right now...  It seems like everyone did a lot of things that we usually would take for granted.  Mostly leisure stuff... like golfing, and cycling.  Two of the guys got flats on their bikes and I broke my shifter for my back dérailleurs, so at least we had stories to tell right off the bat.  Looks like  I need to call my friends up at Shimano to see what they can help me with!


Above:  The Grass is Greener
Below:  This sign made me laugh, cause it looks like someone ran it over!



Most of the pictures I added are more for "artistic" value.  I don't consider myself to be a photographer "quote unquote" but I do respect the art!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Lance Notstrong said...

I have some "artsy" pictures of Allez. At least that's what I told her they would be.....they're very tasteful......even the one with the midget LOL!!!

IronGambit said...

midgets are artsy

teacherwoman said...

Well done.