Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Day Before...

Al right, its a couple of hours before I leave... I don't really want to, but we gotta pay the bills huh?
Below are pics of my buds from the crocs store!



I had lunch with some good friends of mine at Jason's Deli.
Omar, Rhonda, and Iris were all there to see me off on my last day at home.  Also my parents and g.f. kept me company :)



Above:  Basically we took care of some important business before I didn't have time to hang out anymore.
I fly out to Indy tomorrow then we will work our way to Chicago.

5 comments:

jahowie said...

How many days a year are you actually home? Have a good trip.

Allez said...

Lance goes ape shit over Jason's Deli! Chicago is fun...

Lance Notstrong said...

Crap!!! Allez beat me too it. It's not me!!! Allez eats at Jason's Deli damn near everyday.....she loves it!!!

You sure do hang out with alot of Mexicans....

Eduardo Arguelles said...

it's weird huh lance, cuz iron is totally white!

teacherwoman said...

Have fun in Chi-town... I am jealous!