Sunday, August 05, 2007

Denver Pics Update

This is the last "photo dump" and I'm finished with the New York pics...
Below are the pics from the Hydrofoil event that I did in Denver.
Above: Had to do some nice geocaches while in Denver!
Below: The Hydrofoil event winners with their checks...



Above: A nice sunset out at the park...
Below: There were some nice storms while I was there that week, if you look at the tree it was actually hit by lightning and it wrapped around it!




Above: First place winner for the women's category
Below: I do not mean to find these spelling errors I swear!

Above: That looks SAFE!
Below: That looks SAFE!

Yeah... I tried to hang with the geese, but that didn't work out too well. At least I got to some really nice sites and watched a really nice sunset!



4 comments:

Allez said...

Geese are scary... they can be kind of vicious. Did I spell that right?

jahowie said...

Cool pics. Watch out for those geese. They can be very mean at times.

IronGambit said...

haha, these were nice geese!

teacherwoman said...

The sunset photo is awesome!

If you want to hang with some geese, we have tons in our backyard, always. You can clean their shit up too! hehehe :) How about turkeys... you fond of them? We got those too! :)