Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Still In Seattle

I will be here until Wednesday... which is coming up pretty soon.  From there I will jump on a plane that will take me BACK to the east coast, Virgina Beach to be exact.
Here are some pics from the event and weekend.  It was mainly cold weather and rain the whole time so for once I actually lacked on photos!
This is one of the first landscapes that you will while entering Seattle.


Below:  Hotel View at Bellevue and some random pictures of the plaza that we stayed at.




I really like the way the sun hits the monument and leaves a shadow against the building.
Here are some pics of the expo plus the event... we kinda had bad weather, but the crowd was still strong!



After the event, we had some time to relax and we hit up PF Changs...


I slept in the next morning until around 9 or 10ish.  I had to run around and get some errands done, so I took some pics of the city.


Above:  If you look really close to the street there is color on it also!
it looks like I took a couple of more pictures than I thought :)

Blogged with Flock

5 comments:

teacherwoman said...

The pic of the leaf is... cool! sweet!

IronGambit said...

thanks!

jahowie said...

These are some awesome pics. I've never seen a leaf look like that before. You are very lucky to get to travel. Thanks for sharing.

Allez said...

Never been to Seattle, heard its a cool place to visit.

IronGambit said...

actually, Seattle was cold and wet :(
but you are welcome jahowie, and Allez... I think Seattle is like New York. Nice to visit, but I would NEVER want to live here.