Thursday, August 23, 2007

West Coast to the East Coast...

After being stuck in D.C. I woke up around 4:45 in the morning to ensure that I got onto this flight.  As We were about to take off, I looked out my window and I could see the White House.

After one of the shortest flights I have probably had in my life, I finally make it to Virgina Beach.
Here are a few pics from my hotel room.

It's really nice here... I am on the top floor of the hotel with a view of the ocean. I have my balcony open right now, and the smell of the ocean is coming in while I am listening to the live band play :)


This will be one of my longest stays since the tour started.  I will be here for a couple of weeks, so expect some beach pics!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Bike Drool said...

A couple of weeks?! Find a cyclist your size, and gank his bike! LOL

Unknown said...

since piojo hasn't posted in a while i'll take up the slack...

make sure to get some BIKINI PICS!!!

all those 11+hr training rides must have whipped the horomones out of that man... ;)

jeepftha

IronGambit said...

BikeDrool: Yes, I see bikes everywhere! I made a friend today that own;s a bike shop, maybe I can rent one cheap for the couple of weeks that we are here!
Jeff: Talking the smack!